CISF Constable Admit Card 2023 | CISF Driver Admit Card 2023 | cisf head constable exam date 2023 | cisf tradesman admit card 2023 | cisf driver recruitment 2022 |
CISF Constable Admit Card 2023 :
CISF Constable Admit Card 20233: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the date of the Physical Test (PET, PST), Document Verification (DV), and Trade Test which is scheduled w.e.f 27 June 2023 for the recruitment of Constable Driver, and Constable (Driver cum Pump Operator for Fire Services). The candidates who applied for the CISF Driver 2023, can download the CISF Driver Admit Card 2023 from the website cisfrectt.in. The CISF Driver PET, PST, DV, and Driving Test Date is released on 16 June 2023.
CISF Constable/Driver Overview 2023 :
|Important Dates |
Application Begin :23/01/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 22/02/2023 up to (11 P.M.)
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 22/02/2023
Phase I Admit Card Available : 16 June, 2023
Prelims Exam : 27 June, 2023
|Application Fee |
General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
SC / ST / PH/Ex Service man : 0/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Net Banking Only
Minimum Qualifying For 10 th Standard And Above
10th Pass + Driving Licence + 3 Yrs Exp
Minimum Age : 21 Years.
Maximum Age : 27 Years.
as on 01/06/2023
According to post , Age relaxation according to category wise
Click Here >>> SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
Cisf Constable / Driver Vacancy Details 2023 :
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Constable/Driver Cum Pump Operator||268|
CISF Category wise Vacancy Distribution 2023 :
CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- PET/ PST, Documentation, and Trade Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Click Here >>> IBPS RRB 2023 Notification Out, Apply Online for PO Clerk
CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
Those who qualify in the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Detailed verification of eligibility standards/documentation will be put through the following tests. Any candidates who do not secure the minimum qualifying marks in these tests as shown against each will be eliminated from that stage by issuing a rejection slip and will not be allowed to participate in the further recruitment process.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :-
Candidates who qualify Physical Standard Test (PST) will undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Running – 800 Meters within 3 Minutes 15 Seconds
- High Jump – 03 Feet 6 inches in 03 change
- Long Jump – 11 Feet in 03 chance
CISF Constable Driver Physical Standard:
167 cm (For UR, SC, EWS and OBC) 160 cm for ST and 165 cm for Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim)
- Unexpended – 80 cm (76 for ST)
- Expended – 85 cm (81 cm for ST)
CISF Constable Salary :
Constable Driver – Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-)ई
How to Download CISF Driver Admit Card 2023
Follow these steps to Download the CISF Driver Admit Card 2023.
- Visit the official website i.e CISF.gov.in
- Now on the Homepage,
- Click the “head constable ministerial recruitment 2019” link on the main page.
- Now, look for the link to the 2023 head constable admission card and click it when you locate it.
- As soon as the link appears, enter the needed information, such as your registration number, date of birth, and name.
- The entry card will show on your screen when you click the submit button.
- At the conclusion, print the CISF head constable entrance card 2023.