IB JIO Recruitment Notification 2023 | IB JIO Recruitment Vacancy 2023| IB JIO Recruitment Syllabus 2023 | IB JIO Recruitment Exam Date 2023 |
IB JIO Recruitment 2023 For 797 Posts
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has recently announced a recruitment notification for 797 vacancies of Junior Intelligence Officers (JIO), Grade-II (Technical), known as JIO-II/Tech. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) today released the JIO ( Junior Intelligence Officer )Recruitment 2023 Notification on official website. Candidates who are interested in submitting an application for the IB Bharti 2023 notice should check the mha.gov.in website for updates.
IB JIO Recruitment 2023 Overview :
|Important Dates |
Notification Released Date : 30/05/2023
Application Begin :03/06/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 23/06/2023 up to (11 P.M.)
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 23/06/2023
Phase I Admit Card Available : To Be Notifed
Prelims Exam : To Be Notifed
|Application Fee |
* Male (General / OBC / EWS ) : Examination Fee+Recruitment Processing Charges(Rs. 50+ Rs. 450)
* ( All Female + SC / ST / PH/Ex Service man ) : 450/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Net Banking Only
Diploma in Engineering in any of the fields
* Read Full Details In Below
Minimum Age : 18 Years.
Maximum Age : 27 Years.
( Age Relexation According To Category Wise )
IB JIO Vacancy Details 2023 :
Click Here >>>> IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023
IB JIO Eligibility Criteria 2023 :
Diploma in Engineering (Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications) from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute.
IB JIO Age Relexation 2023 :
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||PWD Candidates||10 Years|
IB JIO Recruitment Selection Process :
Tier I : Online Exam
Tier II : Skill Test
Tier III : Interview/Personality Test
IB JIO Exam Pattern 2023 :
|Phases||Section||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Tier I||Online Exam||100||2 Hours|
|Tier II||Skill Test||30||–|
|Tier III||Interview/Personality Test||20||–|
Click Here >>>> IBPS RRB 2023 Notification
IB JIO Tier 1 Exam 2023 :
- There will be 100 objective-type questions on General Mental Ability’ (25%) & Combination of subjects as per essential qualifications (75%).
- Negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong
IB JIO Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
The selection process for IB JIO Recruitment 2023 involves several stages. Here is a detailed step-by-step explanation of the process:
- Online Written Test: Candidates will first have to appear for an Online Written Test, which carries a total of 100 marks. This test assesses the candidate’s knowledge and aptitude in relevant subjects.
- Skill Test: Candidates who qualify the Online Written Test will be eligible for the Skill Test. The Skill Test is conducted to evaluate the practical skills and technical expertise of the candidates. It carries a weightage of 30 marks.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates from the Skill Test will be called for an Interview. The Interview stage aims to assess the candidate’s suitability, personality, and communication skills. It carries a weightage of 20 marks.
- Document Verification: After the successful completion of the Interview, candidates will be required to undergo a Document Verification process. This step ensures the authenticity of the candidates’ educational qualifications, age, category, and other relevant documents.
- Medical Examination: Finally, candidates who clear the Document Verification stage will be subjected to a Medical Examination. The purpose of the medical examination is to ensure that the candidates are physically and medically fit to perform the duties of a Junior Intelligence Officer.
IB JIO Recruitment Important Links 2023 :