RRC DV Date | RRC Medical Date | RRC IMportant Date | RRC PET Result 2023|
RRC Group D has released the Group D CEN 01/2019 Exam Physical Eligibility Test PET, Medical Test PST and Document Verifciation Exam Schedule for the Railway Group D Exam Held on Various Dates Those Candidates Are Qualified in Railway Group D CBT Exam Can Check the DV And Medical Schedule. According to the notice released By Western Railway the candidates who have provisionally qualified for the RRB Group D PET Result from the PwBD category have to appear in the document verification round from February 01 to 10, 2023.
|Railway Group D (Level-1) Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||23 February 2019|
|Online Registration of Applications||12/03/2019 to 12/04/ 2019|
|Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects||26 /04/2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) – 1st Stage||Phase 1 – 17 to 25 August 2022 |
Phase 2 – 26 to 08 September 2022
Phase 3 – 08 to 19 September 2022
Phase 4 –19 to 06 October 2022
Phase 5 – 07 to 11 October 2022
|Marks / Score Card||27.12.2022|
|PET Dates||10.01.2023 to Onwards|
|DV And Medical Dates||01/02/2023 to Onwards|
Click Here >>>> SSC CGL Result 2022, Check SSC CGL Tier 1 Result
RRC Group D Document Verification (DV) and Medical Examination 2023
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates twice the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options. It may also be noted that all candidates successful in Document Verification (DV) are sent for medical examination. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
|RRC Name||PET Result||DV Call Letter||Official Website||DV Date|
|RRB Allahabad / North Central Railway RRC Prayagraj||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Ahmedabad / Western Railway RRC WR||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||01 to 10/02/2023|
|RRB Chennai / Southern Railway SR RRC Chennai MAS||Click Here||Click Here||17/02/2023 to Onwards|
|RRB Mumbai / Central Railway CR RRC Mumbai||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||15/02/2023 to Onwards|
|RRB Patna / East Central Railway ECR RRC Patna||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal / West Central Railway WCR RRC Jabalpur||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||14/02/2023 to 04/03/2023|
|RRB Bhubneshwar / East Coast Railway ECOR RRC Bhubaneshwar||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||14/02/2023 to 17/02/2023|
|RRB Ajmer / North Western Railway RRC Jaipur||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||12/02/2023 To 27/02/2023|
|RRB Ranchi / South Eastern Railway RRC SER Kolkata||Click Here||Click Here||13/02/2023 to Onwards|
|RRB Chandigarh / Northern Railway NR RRC Delhi||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||13/02/2023 to Onwards|
|RRB Guwahati / North East Frontier Railway NFR RRC Guwahati||Soon||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur / North Eastern Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur||Click here||Click Here||17/02/2023 To Gorakhpur|
|RRB Kolkata / Eastern Railway ER RRC Kolkata||click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur / South East Central Railway SECR RRC Bilaspur||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||08/02/2023 to Onwards|
|RRB Secunderabad / South Central Railway SCR RRC Secunderabad||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||07/02/2023 to Onwards|
|RRB Bangalore / South Western Railway SWR RRC Hubli||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Click Here >>>> LIC ADO 2023 Notification Out for 9394 Vacancies
Zone Wise Physical Date :-
RRB Released Zone Wise Physical Date And Released Notice , To Know More Details Click Respective RRB’s
RRB Group D Medical Exam Day Instructions
The important instructions for RRB Group D Medical Exam 2023 is mentioned below:
- The medical examination will be conducted in any of the hospitals owned or recognized by the Indian Railways.
- All the candidates are suggested to complete all the travel-related arrangements for the medical examination in advance.
- The board has asked the candidates to be fully prepared as they have to stay at the designated venue for at least three to four days.
- If any candidate requests for a change in the RRB Group D Medical exam/DV exam centre will not be entertained by the concerned authorities.
RRB Group D Medical Exam 2023: Documents Required
The documents required for RRB Group D Medical Exam 2023 :
- There should be 6 copies of photographs similar to the scanned copies of photograph uploaded in the application form and 6 copies of the latest photographs of the candidates.
- All the candidates must have Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational / Technical qualifications as prescribed for this post
- Gazette Notification and/or any legal Document in case of a formal change of Name as mentioned in the Notification.
- NCVT (NTC/NAC) /SCVT certificate and mark sheet for CCAA candidates
- Certificate for proof of Date of Birth (Class 10 certificates)
- Caste Certificate for SC / ST/OBC category issued by the competent authorities
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- NOC from serving employees with date of appointment from the employee working currently
- PwBD candidates should have Disability Certificate
- Photo Identity Card as mentioned in CEN No. RRC-01/2019 (any One) and photocopy of both sides of the Aadhar Card with the original Receipt of offline Payment done by the candidate, if made through a challan at SBI Branch or Pay – in – Slip at computerised Post Office
- Income Certificate for waiving examination fee for Economically Backward Classes Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexure – lV of CEN Self-Certification by the Transgender Candidate.
- J&K domicile Certificate for the candidates belonging to J&K
- Decree of Divorce / Judicial Separation from the Competent Court of law and Affidavit stating that the Candidate has not re-married, in case applicable.
- In the case of the widow aspirants, the Death Certificate of the Spouse and an Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried must be there with them.