RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | RRC WR Apprentices Vacancy Details | RRC WR Apprentices Recruitment Eligibility Criteria | Southern Railway recruitment 2023 | Railway recruitment 2023 |
RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
RRC Railway inviting interested candidates for the appointment of 3634 Posts in WR Railway Recruitment . If you possess minimum eligibility (As mentioned Below) then, you can do online registration from the official portal website of RRC WR i.e indianrailways.gov.in or www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (Note: No other Apply Method will be accepted). We are requesting the candidates that, they must first go through the official notification & all important detail regarding RRC WR recruitment 2023.
RRC WR Recruitment overview 2023
Application Begin : 27/06/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 26/07/2023 up to (11 P.M.)
Last date for payment through Challan : 27/07/2023
Phase I Admit Card Available : UPDATE SOON
Exam Date Prelim: UPDATE SOON
Class 10 High School / Matric with ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
General / OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-
• SC / ST – No Fee
• All Female – No Fee
NOTE : Candidates can pay their Pay Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
As on 26-July-2023
Minimum – 15 Years
Maximum – 24 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
As per Rules
RRC WR Apprentice Vacancy Details 2023
|RRC WR Division Name||Total Post|
|SBI ENGG W/Shop||60|
|SBI Signal W/Shop||25|
|Head Quarter Officer||35|
Western Railway Qualification Details
- Education Qualification – Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification – ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:-
WR Apprentice Required Age Limit as on 26/07/2023
- The Applicants should have completed 15 to 24 years,
- Relaxation – SC/ST/OBC Upper age limit by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- PWD & ESM:- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Required Documents For RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
हमारे सभी आवेदको को कुछ दस्तावेजो को स्कैन करके अपलोड करना होगा जो कि, इस प्रकार से हैं –
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet,
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth)
- Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants in Annexure – B, C &D wherever applicable, as mentioned in Para
- Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants Annexure –E & F (as applicable) और
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants applied against Ex-Servicemen quota आदि।
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Medial Fitness Test
Click here >>>>>
Steps to Apply For Online Mode: Western Railway
- Visit the official website: @https://www.rrc-wr.com
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.