SSC CHSL Notification 2023 PDF | SSC CHSL 2023 Vacancy | SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023 | SSC CHSL Cut Off 2022 |
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
Are you looking for a job in SSC CHSL 2023 ? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you with details on SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023. SSC CHSL has released a Notification for LDC / JSA and DEO . So, eligible candidates may fill SSC CHSL ,2023 Online Form for More Than 1600 Posts. As per the notice, candidates may Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Form Online Given Below Link. SSC CGL Notification 2023 has been released officially on 03rd April 2023 for filling 7500 vacancies along with complete details
SSC CHSL 2023 Overview :
|Important Dates |
Application Begin : 09/05/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 08/06/2023 up to (11 P.M.)
Last date for payment through Challan : 10/06/2023
Date of Window for Online Correction : 14th to 15th June 2023 up to (11 P.M.)
Phase I Admit Card Available : August
Exam Date Prelim: August , 2023
Mains Exam Date : To be notified
|Application Fee |
General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
SC / ST / PH/Ex Service man : 0/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Net Banking Only
For LDC/ JSA, and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A:’ The candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University
as on 01/08/2023
Minimum Age : 18 Years.
Maximum Age : 27 Years.
According to post , Age relaxation according to category wise
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2023||1600|
Click Here >>>> IB JIO Recruitment 2023 Notification
SSC CHSL 2023 Pay Scale :
|POST NAME||PAY SCALE|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200)|
|DEO||Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300)|
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
SSC CHSL 2023 Selection Process :
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English and Hindi .
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Subject||No. of Question||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||25||50||60 Min|
- Tier-II will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session-II, on the same day.
- Session-I will include conducting Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting Module-II of Section-III.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Tier-II.
- Tier II will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III.
- The questions will be set in English and Hindi except for Module-II (i.e. English Language and Comprehension module) in Section-II.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II, and Module-I of Section-III.
- Module-I of Section-III i.e. Computer Knowledge Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature.
|Session||Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section-I:|
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
|30+30 = 60||60*3 = 180||1 Hour|
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension Module-II: General Awareness
|40+20 = 60||60*3 = 180||1 Hour|
Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module
|15||15*3 = 45||15 Min|
Module-II: Skill Test/ Typing Test Module
|Part A: Skill Test for DEO||–||15 Min|
|Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA||–||10 Min|
Click Here >>>> SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2023
SSC CHSL 2023 Age Relexation :
The age limit mentioned in the official notification is as follows:
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years.
- Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005.
SSC CHSL Application Form – Required Documents
- Marksheet ( 10th, 12th )
- CategorySC/ST/EWS/OBC Certificate
- Aadhar Card Number – Or Any Other Govt. ID Like – Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License.
- Scanned Color Passport Size Photograph in JPEG Format (20KB to 50KB)
- Scanned Signature in JPEG Format (20KB to 50KB)
|SSC CHSL Notification PDF 2023||Download PDF|
|SSC CHSL Apply Online||Click here|
|SSC Official Website||Click here|